Thursday, May 3, 2007

Agatsu Kettlebells

I recently ordered and received a 16 kilo kettlebell from agatsu kettlebells located at http://www.agatsu.com

Overall this is a very well made kettlebell, and is much smoother than the RKC's I am used to wielding. Not that smoothness makes much of a difference unless you're trying to control your callous development.
The only downfall is that the finish is not very resilient. Mine came with a dent in the finish from where something slammed into the box, and the first time I dropped it in some rough sand it became scratched up. However, if you're using these inside or on the grass I don't see that being much of a problem. The fact that including shipping the total for my 16 kilo was about $50, more than makes up for some scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment