Monday, June 11, 2007

Look, no hands!


So the situation with my finger has now become a situation with my whole hand, which means I haven't been doing any pushups, pull ups, etc. Also, my kettlebell somehow got lost between Cali and NJ, so I can't even do left handed work with it, although I am sure it will show up this week sometime.
Ft. Dix is what it is. At least here I have regular internet access and the living conditions are much better.
Bearing in mind I can't use my hands, the other day I opted to do wind sprints across the lawn with bodyweight squats thrown in between runs. I then strapped on a 40 pound pack and ran up and down the stairs in the barracks until I thought I was going to pass out. Today I feel a whole new level of soreness in places I have never felt it before, so that means it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment