Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nourishing Traditions

Erik Blekeberg RKC recommended this book to me during the San Diego RKC. So I read it, and it basically changed how I eat in the space of a few hours. There's a lot of stuff in this book that seems unbelievable at first, but if you let your common sense take over and forget what you think you know about nutrition and food in general it makes perfect sense. I was already familiar with Weston Price's research, and Sally Fallon obviously being a strong supporter of Dr. Price made it all the more palatable.
Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon
I've been looking for a book for a while that was basically like 'one stop shopping' to address everyone's questions regarding nutrition. This is as close as I've come that wasn't linked to some goofy diet. The other day I ordered a dozen copies for my clients. That should tell you something.

No comments:

Post a Comment