Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Big things are coming in 2010



Big things are coming in 2010, some so big I can't even talk about them. That's not hype either, I literally can't say what it is.
The Corrections Vol. 1 is about to be re-released in a better packaging and better format from a distribution house I have contracted with. Max Shank and I shoot our DVD in a little over a week with an intended release date of April 1st (no fooling), and The Corrections Vol. 2 is set for release in July. All DVD's will also be available for international purchase.
I'm working on a string of workshops for mid-late 2010, and the HKC's here in the Bay Area are only going to get bigger.
I am knee deep in my book 'The Hard-Syle Kettlebell User's Manual' and am going to do my best to get it out before the end of the year. It is a Monster. Whatever you think it is, it isn't.
More stuff coming.

1 comment:

  1. Really look forward to what you've got going for 2010 Jordan. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet Max at the SJ RKC. He's amazingly strong. Hopefully also, I'll also get a chance to eat a Bob's Big Boy hamburger soon :] I grew up in Los Angeles and have not eaten one in at least 20 years. Are you going to open a franchise in the Bay Area? Just kidding (but not about the hamburgers). Look forward to the next DVD and definitely the book.

    ReplyDelete