Monday, August 20, 2007

New logo and one handed/one legged push ups

If you've been doing one armed push ups and want something more challenging, you might try what I've been working on lately. While performing your one armed push ups, lift the opposite foot off the ground. This adds a whole new dimension of difficulty to an already difficult exercise. You can find more things like this in Pavel's book 'The Naked Warrior'.
I received my logos tonight and of course am already plastering them everywhere. They come from Cathe Holden of Home Grown Logos.
She does excellent work and is easy to work with.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent logo. It doesn't look good with that white halo but it looks great on the blog header because of the flames and the wreath around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I kind of liked the halo, but I guess I can see how it would be distracting. Cathe just sent me a new non-halo version that I'll integrate. I do like the wreathe, that's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete