Wednesday, August 1, 2007

We got the space!

No longer will I just be that crazy guy in the park with the kettlebells. I have secured a space for the average to elite training facility in the Richmond District of San Francisco at the corner of 26th and Geary. It requires some work to bring it up to standards, and it will always be 'spartan' in decor, but for those of you who know me, you will agree that this fits my training style perfectly. Not that wide, but long and with concrete floors with a little office for all of the office work I do. :)
This will give us the opportunity to do more traditional style lifting such as deadlift, push press, etc. and ultimately get into some Olympic lifting.
The current date to begin operating out of the house of pain- I mean- training facility is August 20th.
I still intend on having a space in Palo Alto within the next 60 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment