Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Crime in your neighborhood! The shame of the city!

Apparently my last post pissed some people off and I believe a gang of angry middle aged distance runners attacked my house last night.
We were sitting in the living room at around 1am when we heard the loud 'boom' of our garage door getting kicked in. If you've never witnessed me hauling ass out the door into my driveway with a sledge hammer at one in the morning, well you are just letting the best in life pass you by.
I came to find three out of four tires on my car slashed for the second time in two weeks. Joke's on them though, I have a spare! Not three, but...
They also took the time to leave a message on my garage door. Hell if I know what it means. I can't tell if they want our money (of which we have none, they should know because we just had to replace six tires last week) or if they were telling us we are money, like in the movie Swingers. Being a cock eyed optimist I prefer to think it's the latter.

The important thing in a situation like this is that you must not let them win! You have to hold your ground and show them you are not afraid!
Let me know how that works out for you, as I am in the process of moving and will not be able to keep up with the daily goings on of your crime fighting.
Do you know who the real victim is here?
IT'S ME! I was very close to wrapping up season three of 'Heroes' when this happened, and now who knows when I'll be able to get back to it.

2 comments:

  1. We want ouru $, that's seriously funny

    The laughs on them! Sure wouldn't want to be on the end of an ex-marine hauling ass with a sledge hammer.
    Happy New Year Jordan
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are all right - I'd have a firearm immediately if that happened to me.

    ReplyDelete