Thursday, October 23, 2008

Taking the Bulldog for a walk

Today I decided to test out my 40 kg. snatches. I hit 5 on the right and 3 on the left. All were solid except the first on each side, where I needed to get my footing a little better. I'm pretty sure I could have done more, but I haven't been filing my calluses like a good girevik, and they were getting pinched hard.
This is a far cry from the 3 shakey reps I got on my right hand last time, and this was the first time EVER snatching the 40 on my left.

5 comments:

  1. Nice!!! Man, I really have to get a video camera. :B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki and Aaron. High praise from a couple of strong cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jordan!

    You have improved immensely in such a short period of time!

    The BEAST is next bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to restrain myself, but a beast snatch is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete