Thursday, March 26, 2009

32 kg. snatch PR and killing it with pistols

Today I hit a 32 kg. snatch PR- 15R/12L
My legs were the problem, and it probably didn't help that I had just done a bunch of pistols, presses, and pull ups. I'm confident that were I fresh and had started on my left hand it would have been 15/15 or more and without the pause between hands. I'm confident I'll break 20/20 in the next month, without the pause. The key is that my backswing is vastly improved. All told it took me about a minute and a half total to hit 27 reps. This bodes well for my goal of 100 in 5 minutes.



Today I hit more pistols on my left leg and it was fine. I have to keep the knee joint tight and surround the weak point with tension, or I can feel it getting cranky. I hit 8 sets of 2/2 with the 16 kg.
Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment