Monday, March 2, 2009

Paul Chek Article

Check out this article.

I particularly like the way he hammers on nutrition. I don't have money falling out of my pockets, but I eat organic, and I make an effort to eat healthy. Every so often someone tells me organic food is a scam. Now, I recognize there is a wide spectrum between organic food and McDonalds. For most people I think falling in the middle is just fine. Remember, just because you can't see the damage being done doesn't mean it isn't there. I've just read too much research and had it re-enforced by too many people who know their stuff to think organic food is a racket. Just the experience of how I function now vs. when I was eating food full of chemicals and pesticides is evidence enough for me.
Recently I've taken to trying to drink only water. Just in the past week or so, but again I'm already functioning better.
I love when people tell me organic food is too expensive, at least in CA. It's a different gig out here, and I'm sure in other parts of the country it is waaay more expensive. That being said, I've noticed people seem very entitled about food, and don't think much of their budget should be assigned to it. How much of your budget will be assigned to that oxygen tank or that rascal scooter?

No comments:

Post a Comment