Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Article up on Dragondoor.com and big stuff coming

Check it out: How to change the game: The art of not tearing your hands

Lots of other big stuff going on. Next weekend I shoot the DVD and pre-order will begin July 15th.
I've also been laboring away on the members section of Avergaetoelite.com
I'm adding an average of two videos a day and want to get up to a couple dozen before I open it up. This is the section my online training clients currently only have access to, but I had enough people ask about opening it up as a subscription service that I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on it. I don't think there is anything else like it online, and I'm looking forward to getting it up and running.
In training news today I took down 14 Grade 5 bolts in a row. I only stopped because I ran out of bolts. I'm not sure if I'm going to try some stupid 50 bolts in a row challenge, or just work into the Gr8's. We'll see. At least I acknowledge that it's stupid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment