Friday, May 22, 2009

Pavel's new book 'Return of the Kettlebell' is out!

I've been waiting for this book for quite a while, and now it's out.

Return of the Kettlebell!

In other news my training is going well. Today I hit rock bottom pistols on both legs and my left leg actually felt better than my right! This is pretty exciting for me because I believe pistols are one of the best (if not the best) leg exercises there are. When I thought my left knee was just messed up I was pretty unhappy about not being able to do them.
I'm going to look at making some programming adjustments tomorrow that will allow me to keep progressing my deadlift while focusing on the Beast Challenge events. The PTTP Bear routine is good but it's leaving me consistently smoked and has some other negative side effects, not the least of which is I have to go to Girya every time I train to use the barbell. I'm looking at a couple of options now that may be better for me. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment