Thursday, January 10, 2008

One arm/ one legged push up

I pulled off a pretty clean one today at work so I turned on the camera for all to see. Video is so useful, as I can see where I need to make corrections. I can almost see the points of tension leakage, and work to plug them up.

My pistols have also become much stronger, and I'm not far from rock bottom.
Otherwise my own training is going very well, I'm pretty amped about it. Today I am sore as hell from the heavy Zerchers.
My clients are also making great progress. Christopher Bosche ripped out over 300 snatches in 10 minutes with the 16 kilo today. It was his FIRST ten minutes set. Chris is already a cardio machine from cycling, and now we're just working to fill in the gaps. So long as it's a goal he wants to pursue, I'll be interested to see what he does for the Secret Service Snatch Test.

No comments:

Post a Comment