Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Today's Work

I'm going to start posting what I'm doing in the gym, either on it's own or with my other ramblings. Not much of note today. Warmed up with some Turkish Get Ups, worked from the dumbbell to the barbell.
Sets of one handed barbell press- 3x45, 3x55
Zercher Squats starting with pins set at mid thigh- 3x135, 3x185, 3x205, 1x225
True Zercher Squats (starting with bar on the floor, picking it up, setting it on the thighs in a squat)- 3x135
Barbell Push Jerk- 3x111, 3x 133, just barely missed attmept (In 2 attempts)- 153

I can feel that my inability to break past 153 is psychological. Particularly as I've done 153 for reps before. It's possible the Zercher's beat up my arms a bit, but I don't think that's it. I'm going to switch the order next time.

Seacrest Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment